Friday, October 11, 2013

Fright Night and Haunted

Since I got so much done last weekend at the retreat I have to post more than 1 card at a time!  Oh my...  Anyway, how about a couple Halloween cards?  Both are made with paper I purchased from Memory Works.


This is a good way to use up scraps.  Paper is by Pebbles called Tricks or Treat.  I purchased a package of the funny bat last year and don't know who it's by.


Isn't it fun?  I have 1 bat left and it's missing part of the eye.  I think I have a black rhinestone that'll fit....


This paper is by Echo Park called An Apothecary Emporium.  I die cut the label shape and the oval in it's center.


I like this look.  What do you think?  And the twine if from The Twinery.  They also have a solid colored line which I have a sampler pack.

I still have lots of Halloween paper left but I think I have enough cards for the kids and I'll probably put some up for sale at the AZ Scrapbooking store.

No comments: