Monday, October 14, 2013

Falling Leaves and Ghosts!

Fall is here and Halloween is just around the corner.


I love this paper and stamp set from PaperTreyInk.  Paper is called Autumn Abundance and stamp set is Falling Leaves.  I used my scalloped circle Spellbinder dies then did the Spirelli technique using twine from The Twinery....


I'm trying to decide if doing the Spirelli technique is a bit too much... What do you think?


Again, the scalloped circle die to frame the little ghost from a The Angle Company set, as is the embossed text.  Actually the ghost was in a group of 3 but I only wanted 1 and cut him out to use.  Paper by Echo Park's Tricks or Treats pack.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty tree - and the ghostie card is too cute. I've not seen spirelli done with the bakers twine but like it.