Monday, July 29, 2013

Christmas Cards and Matching Envelopes

Did you see the envelopes I made in my last post?  I started making some Christmas cards to match them.


The paper for the card and envelope is from a paper pack I've had forever, it seems, by Paperbilities.  I don't remember where or when I got this but it has moved with us a few times.  I will add a 2" x 4" white label to the envelope for the address.  The stamped images are from The Angel Company.


I took this picture recently.  Look close.  These are the peppers I'm growing but there's an intruder.  Our cat has discovered this and it has become her favorite place to sleep when outside.  What a hoot!  I just hope she doesn't break the plants.  I've already lost a couple plants.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Cute cards and envelopes, like the picture of your cat too!

Glittered Paws said...

Love teh Christmas card and matching envie. I've seen that paper somewhere - just can't remember where.

Anonymous said...

love, love, love the EK envelope maker. Am going through a lot a scrapbook paper that I would probably never use. Amazing what I'm finding stashed in my craft room!

Cute stationary, great idea!
Sue Stenzel

Anonymous said...

Now that is one way to personally design with receiver in mind. Prints and card design to compliment the envie matching paper theme have a way of encouraging others to make the stash talk colorfully. Thanks. Keep Looking UP!

Anonymous said...

Smart kitty! Great use of shade and the veggie smells wafting from pepper plants. Next year, climbing vines in a kitty special enclosure, Ha! Great camo job, cat! Are the plants bloomed and setting on produce? One chomp into the pepper maturing within the fence, kitty may leap for relief right out of there. Some pic comin' up. Keep Looking UP!