Monday, May 20, 2013

Getting It Shaped

I've been cleaning and sorta organizing my craft/computer room recently but decided to take a break and make a card so I'd have today's post.  (You'll have to check back Wednesday to see the cleaning and organizing.)  I'm still learning my Big Shot machine and am enjoying playing with it.





I have a mess of scrap paper left over from cancelled classes so need to use it up.  This used most of one small piece.  I used the Spellbinder Labels One which is, I think, my favorite.... at least recently.


Here's a side view.


 And a close up.  The corners are a die from Cheery Lynn Designs and they just shouted out for the bling.  In actuality this card was rather fast to make. Now I need to look at my Technique Junkies "Shape It" CD for more inspiration! 

No comments: