Friday, March 8, 2013

Triple Play

This cool paper lends itself nicely to this fun technique.  Usually one stamps the paper for this technique but I couldn't think of what else to do with this paper.  It's left over from a class way back when...


It definitely is bright!  The text is from a Hero Arts set and I added a blue sequin to the middle of the flower.


The sequin is glued on backwards to prevent it from catching on anything.  I had to use 2 glue dots because of the concave nature of the sequin. As I was making the layers I got to thinking that one could edge the paper with a black marker to resemble a paper layer.  I may have to try that as I have enough of this paper left to make one more of these...   I really need to use up some of my scraps... I've got baskets full!



2 comments:

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Lovely card, I love the way you have put the sequin backwards, (will have to remember that one)thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Carol. Flashy and eye-catching.