Wednesday, January 16, 2013

It's my 5th Blogiversary!

(This drawing is now over.  Thanks to those who participated!)

My 5th blogiversary is Wednesday!  I have a hard time believing that it's been that long!!  So, to celebrate my special day I have some blog candy!  There are rules:

1. You MUST leave a comment with your email address.  You may list your addy as follows:
myname at whatever dot com   This way spammers will have a hard time reading it, so I've been told.  Remember that I moderate comments so yours won't show up until I verify it.  I get LOTS of garbage spam comments that I don't want showing up and word verification can be a bugger when you leave your comment.  This moderation is the best way at this time to protect you and me.
2. If you are not a follower, join!  But you MUST let me know in your comment!  I don't keep track of my followers by name.
3.  Share my blog post but you MUST let me know in your comment whether it was by email to your friends or on FaceBook.
4. Share my blog post on your blog if you blog but you MUST let me know in your comment.

You get your name in the bucket for each point listed above so you have 4 chances to win.  I will draw the lucky winner on January 19th about 5 pm.  I'll have my hubby reach into the bucket and draw the name.  I'll try to keep this post at the top of my blog.

Ok, now, want to know what you will win??


I have a Crop-a-Dile, a Basic Grey Bracket Album, and 2 sets of stamps: Learn, Discover, Grow by Unity Stamps and a Thinking of You set by Clear Stamps.


Here's a closeup of the stamps.  The Learn set is red rubber on black cling.

The approximate value of this drawing is $40.  I will contact you by email and post the winner here.

Are you ready?  Let's get started!  As of today I have only 1 person in the drawing...  Your chances are excellent to win!

6 comments:

Donna said...

Congrats on your anniversary Carol!

Anonymous said...

Wow, 5th Anniversary, Carol. That's exciting! I am a follower. I enjoy seeing your creations and I get ideas and inspiration from you. I am going to share this blog with my friends by e-mail. my e-mail is gail@whatever.com. Carol, you have my e-amil aand I am excited to be entered into you contest.
Love, Gail

Sue Stenzel said...

I guess my last comment didn't go through. I appreciate getting your blog and your ideas for crafting. Have enjoyed the what's on my desk series also. Congratulations on your 5th year! Although I've enjoyed your talents longer than that!
Sue Stenzel
herghost@new.rr.com

Sandy said...

Happy blogiversary, Carol! I tried to comment twice on S4H but it wouldn't let me. How awesome that you have been at it for five years, lots of good ideas shared.
Sandy
cornerstone79@yahoo.com

Diana Maldonado said...

Congrats dear friend!! I am sooo happy for you, I am a follower and share it on FB!!! what a great prize, it brings me memories from our trip to Wichita, lol!!

Love ya tons!

dianalpi2087 @ yahoo.com

Tamika said...

Happy Blog Birthday!!!