Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WOYWW 176 and My Favorite....

Boy, I almost forgot what day it is today!!!  It's WEDNESDAY!!!  It's your day to look at my workspace.  And do you know what you'll find today?  It exploded!  I've been busy getting my cards and treats together to send to the kids, grand daughters, and great grandson!  Tomorrow my desk will be clean as I work on new projects.  And you can thank Julia over on the Stamping Ground for this huge blog hop of over 100 other crafters as we all share our spaces.


I have a little pumpkin in each envelope and now I'm deciding who gets what card.  Tonight hubby will sign them and I'll have them mailed either tomorrow or Friday.


My last post showed a card I made using a technique from the most recent Technique Junkies newsletter.  Today I'll share another.  This technique is called In the Middle.  When I first seen it I was rather baffled.  But, as I read the directions then went to the website and viewed the picture tutorial I was hooked.  You'll probably see more of this style coming up.  All stamps are by A|Muse Studios.


Maybe this close up will give you more of an idea about it.   I REALLY like this technique!  What do you think?  And don't forget to head over to the Stamping Ground!  And I just noticed that my blog has had over 50,000 hits!  I want to thank all of you who visit and leave a little love comment!  You all inspire me to keep creating!

8 comments:

jill said...

What a lovely card & with a lovelt sentiment on it. jill#51

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

Beautiful card and I love the card display stand! happy woyww, jenx 139

Jan Hennings said...

Now that is a well loved work desk :) It is cleaner than mine :)

Bridget Larsen said...

Love how you've made that card with the monochromatic blues
Bridget #21

shazsilverwolf said...

Great card, and I love the layout, really cool.Have a great week, Hugs Shaz #96

lisa said...

Your card is beautiful, I love that technique.
You are looking extremely busy this week.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #84

Words and Pictures said...

Love all those little Halloween cards - there'll be a lot of happy recipients I'm sure! Lovely blue silhouettes too! Belated happy WOYWW!
Alison x
#31

Julia Dunnit said...

Look at you, all ready but for a signature, that's great. And I love your 'in the middle' style very much indeed.