Wednesday, October 3, 2012

WOYWW 174

Ah, another Wednesday.  I've been stamping but I can't show you.  I'm doing something special for a blog to post in mid-November!  But you will see the paper, tools, and stamps I'm using!


I'm using paper from PaperTreyInk and stamps from A|Muse Studios.  Oh, there's my Corner Chomper!  And some fibers!  It's obviously an autumn card and it's under the stamp case.  But you'll have to wait. I'll post it when the appointed time comes.  Meanwhile, check out Julia over on the Stamping Ground and visit other crafter's desks! I'll be checking some out later today and then work on some Thank You cards for a possible class. Bummer, but today's Halloween card class was cancelled.  Only one signed up so I'll be making some kits to sell.  I'm still taking cards from my stash and getting them ready to sell.  I think I've taken about 25 in to AZ Scrapbooking and have another 10 or so ready to go.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

You've peaked my interest!

Francesca said...

Looks interesting but will have to wait. Great desk. Francesca #52

Sally said...

ooo intriguing :) have a great week. Hugs Sally #125

Unknown said...

Pretty papers--so many goodies on your desk! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh at #99

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh that is a lovely set of text stamps isn't it. I so wish A Muse would set up in Britain! Arent you forward, planning blog posts for November already! Yep, bummer aboutthe class, funny how these things go isn't it.

Hettie said...

I am with Julia on the AMuse stamps. They look sooo good and there are not that many text stamps available...not good ones anyway!
xx