Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Thanksgiving...

This past Sunday I went to a cropping afternoon east of Tucson.  There was about 10 gals there and I did that little apple tag (posted a week or so ago) as a make 'n take.  The gals seemed to enjoy it and I got a few orders for Memory Works products which I will be putting together today to get sent in.  I did take a pic of a cool pumpkin covered with candy corn Duct tape but somehow it disappeared from my phone. Bummer... it was really cute!  While I was there we all did a make 'n take card using Close To My Heart products...


Take a good look at the pumpkin.  Would you believe the stamp we used was actually a TREE stamp??  If you have the current catalog it's on page 20. What a hoot!

I may not have a lot of posts the next few days... you'll just have to check.  My hubby's sister is flying in on Thursday for her art show in Tubac, AZ.  Tomorrow I have a class to teach using the One Sheet Wonder technique plus our church's "The Blast".  This is a small carnival with a salvation message to compete with Halloween.  Last year I think there was about 300 people attending.  Lots of work but great fun.  Hope you have a safe Halloween and my prayers are with the east coast for the tremendous losses there.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Ohhhh very pretty! Love it!