Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Loving Life

Oh my.... I missed my post!  I forgot!  Well, I had to work yesterday on the off chance I would have jury duty today but last night I was excused.  So was a friend so possibly the problem was settled out of court or something.  Anyway....   You know each month I take part in the Technique Junkies 1 on 1 swap and I almost missed it this month.  I never got the initial email telling me to sign up!  The moderator took me on and this past weekend I played with a couple of the techniques from the Oct./Nov 2012 newsletter.  This one is called Inky Bands...


I've kinda played with this technique quite some time ago when I seen a card while blurfing.  I love the look... easy yet beautiful!  The floral image is a stamp by Sunday International.  The text is by Unity for Simple Stories.  I added the 3 black rhinestones for that touch of bling....


Here's a closer look at the technique.  I think I'll be doing this again! What do you think??

No comments: