Friday, October 12, 2012

Last 2 Thank You cards

I am so ready to make some cards that aren't for a class.  But I did finish the last 2 cards and am now ready to show them to you.   Ready??


I'm using the same papers but the text is from a The Angel Company set.  I'm still thinking about the button directly under the flower but that hot pink spot was just begging for something.


I colored my white ribbon with a Copic marker that matched the hot pink really good. And the button is fairly close to the peach base.  Did you notice the card holder?  I got it at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  Debi got it from a restaurant supply website.  It pinches very tight so I tried to loosen on side.  Don't do that.  But here's a closer look....


The only problem so far that I had is the tight side actually was very difficult on get the card into and it did lightly tear the card.   It stands 1 1/2" tall and seems fairly sturdy if the card isn't real heavy.

I just purchased a wonderful CD from the Technique Junkies called Great Gifts.  WOW! It has 40 projects that are amazing! I checked the website but apparently it's only available for us Junkies at this time.  If you decide to join us Junkies please let Pat know you heard out if from me! Thanks!

No comments: