Sunday, October 14, 2012

Joy Found

Last week I got a new stamp set from Chelsea Comer who is an consultant for A|Muse Studios.  The set is called Autumn Days and it consists of 5 leaves and 6 sayings.  Then I was over on Pinterest and seen a really cool card with inspired me.  Ready to see what came of that??


The "Joy, Found" is from The Angel Company but the background text and leaves are A|Muse.  I used my Corner Chomper to round the corners on the 2 bottom layers along with the text piece.  I had a different vision at first but it didn't quite work but I like how this turned out.


Here you see the leaves a bit better.  I used Cognac Palette Hybrid ink sponged on the edges of the card, center of the leaves and around the text to pull it all together.  And I have the perfect color of brads (at least to me)!  I like Pinterest but I try not to get on it more than weekly.  I can spend WAY too much time there! If you're interested I do have a button in the left sidebar where you can follow me.  I did make some Breakfast Tortillas from a recent "pin" and I made a batch...





They're done and ready to wrap to freeze!  I have to admit... I ate the first one I rolled as it didn't look so great.  It was delish!




Wrapped and ready to put in freezer bags.  The hardest part about these... the darn plastic wrap!  This brand that I use is great but sometimes it gets away from me when I'm tearing it for use.


2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Card is very pretty - love the colors and the breakfast wraps look delicious too, how easy to make them and put them in the freezer.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have asked for a better blog. You happen to be always at hand to offer excellent guidance, going straight away to the point for easy understanding of your site visitors. You're really a terrific pro in this subject matter. Many thanks for being there visitors like me.