Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Red Snowflakes!

I've been playing some more a technique from the Oct/Nov 2012 newsletter.  You may recall the blue "In the Middle" card I posted last week... well, here's another...


Stamps are by The Angel Co.  I think I like my blue card better but I still like the effect here.


I added crystals to the center of the snowflakes for that touch of bling.  I was using up some scraps that were laying on my desk (but I haven't even made a dent in my scraps!).  My desk is a LITTLE more neat compared to last Wednesday but that's not saying much!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I love the red snowflakes - of to do the "in the middle" technique.,

Chelsea said...

I love the red snowflakes!

~ Connie said...

Very COOL, Carol ... or maybe I should say "HOT"? I've got to try this. TFS
Angel Hugs,
Connie D

Donna said...

Great card, I like the red and white colors for this!