Wednesday, September 26, 2012

WOYWW 173

Ah... another Wednesday!  Another opportunity for me and you to view other's desks and see what they're working on or how they organize or whatever.  My desk hasn't changed but I've been learning my Cricut Expression again and having a ball.  Nothing made other than the letters for the scrapbook page in my previous post but hopefully will get further along soon.  Just pop on over to the Stamping Ground and visit Julia's desk then check out the links at the end of her post.

But the last couple of days I've been working on prepping my cards to sell at AZ Scrapbooking.  Debi is needing cards for the walk-in customers to purchase.  Here's a few that are assembled.  I stamp an envelope to try and match (I've sold some of the stamps I used to make the cards) and stamped some cards inside.  Then I place envy and card in a clear sleeve, attach a sticker telling what text is inside and my name, then seal.


I've cleaned out my stash a bit but still have about 10 - 15 to go.  Debi sells them for $3.50 and I get the $3.00.  I think it's a pretty good deal. I can only send out so many and it is nice to get back some of the cost of paper, etc.

PS.  My posts will go live a half hour later now that my hubby is starting to work "winter" hours.  Of course, there's not much winter here in the southwest but the farmers are about done with hay harvest.  He needs the break and it would be nice to get some honey-do's done!

4 comments:

Karin said...

A great collection of cards. Good luck.

Sandi McLean said...

Your cards look great and I agree it is great to get a bit back - for reinvesting of course! WOYWW 118

Angie said...

That's a cool idea to see those cards. I've given soo many of them away to friends that have started stamping to inspire them. I'm happy to be back blogging lol! Sharing digi scrapbook pages isn't all that easy and sharing genealogy is even harder! Thanks for stopping by!

Danielle said...

That is a nice collection of cards and what a great way to get some of your money back. Happy WOYWW! dani 123