Saturday, September 29, 2012

Winter Christmas Cards

I finished the other 3 cards I needed for an upcoming Christmas card class in November.  I'll save one for my next post in case I don't get any stamping done this weekend.  Are you ready?  I need to start my Christmas shopping as we're going to celebrate it with 2 of our 3 kids at Thanksgiving.  Gotta get busy!  Anyway...


Again, I used BoBunny paper, the Mistletoe collection and the Stampendous set, Winter Trees.


I'm thinking I should have used my Stardust Clear Gel pen on the ornaments for some bling.


I distressed the edges of some of the papers.


I added some silver sequins for some bling and to fill in those 2 kinda open areas.  I also added a dot of Stardust Clear Gel pen to the snowflakes around the tree.  I like how these cards turned out. Now to get my directions/supply list put together...

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

I really like the Winter Trees set - you have made them up into some very pretty Christmas cards.