Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Little Monster Treat Box Kits

I received a call today from the scrapbook store where I teach.  My Wednesday class has been canceled!  Bummer!!! I had 5 kits made up and ready to "students" to stamp and assemble. So I stamped and packaged the 5 kits for sale.  The store will get a couple as 1 is already spoken for.  I will keep 3 and try to sell here.  Oh, 1 is already spoken for so that leaves 2 available.  Trying to remember what these little guys were?


I have all the ribbons and cordings, rhinestones, and little pieces all stamped. There are many little pieces that need to be cut such as the white eyes and teeth.  I did include my directions that I would have used in class.


They come like this!  Each kit is in a plastic envelope that's 6" x 8".  And they sell for $14 each (includes shipping).  If you are interested send me an email through the "contact me" button on the left top sidebar.  I can only take checks or money orders. Now I'll work on some other card kits for the store.  I didn't go to work today as our gully was running about a foot deep and we got over 1 1/2" of rain in the past 24 hours.  It's now 4 hours after I initially tried to go to work and the gully is probably dry but hubby is home with the cold I had. I tried not to share but, oh well!

No comments: