Friday, August 10, 2012

Organizing my brads and eyelets...

When I attended the AZ Scrapbooking (Green Valley, AZ) Christmas in July retreat I seen the coolest organizer from one of the attendees.  My Iris cart had a drawer dedicated to brads and eyelets but it was an absolute mess!  I also seen that Michael's had these on sale and, since I was in Tucson, AZ last Sunday, I checked them out and ended up purchasing one.  It's found in the beading section.


Now, I'm not overly crazy about purple but I can live with this.  The cover has a suede texture. (I may have to do some stamping and coloring on it.)


Every compartment is used.  I found I had some duplicates of the brads and I did label some of these compartments for personal use.


There are 4 sets of "lockables" on each side of the holder and 7 compartments in each set.  If you drop a "lockable" it will not pop open due to the way it locks.  You have to push a "button" on the left side for any compartment to open.  Now that I can see what I have I may use my brads and eyelets more!


And how do you like my little bench?  I purchased it from a used furniture store to replace an antique love sofa in our bedroom.  About 3 weeks ago I broke my little toe on my right foot for the 2nd time in 13 months on the love sofa (3rd time in 8 years).  It was time for a change.  This little bench gives me more room to walk along my side the our bed.  Hopefully no more broken toes.  The little sofa is now out in our storage shed.

No comments: