Sunday, July 8, 2012

Phoenix Zoo Family Photo

I finally made a page of our family photo taken at the Phoenix Zoo on May 27 this year.  I have to admit, I'm not a good scrapper.  It's a real struggle for me.  I'm using some Bo Bunny Zoology paper and an alphabet stamp set from The Angel Company (not available at Red Rubber Designs, at least, not yet).


I laid out all the elements and played with placement for quite some time before I decided on this.  I'm still trying to decide if I need to add something just below the word Family and I'm thinking I should but I don't know what yet.  I have attached the photo stub along with the map cover and a little tag with May 2012 written on it (covers the FB and twitter logos).


I stamped all the letters then cut them out and attached them to the yellow strip.  That made them pop so that they could be read.  The yellow strips are raised up with foam mounting tape.


Update: I added a little tag in the area I was wondering about.  Since there were 4 generations in this photo I had to commemorate that!


I think this helped a lot!  And now I really like my page!

No comments: