Friday, July 6, 2012

Cut Fold Tuck and Bo Bunny

My folks' anniversary was yesterday and I wanted a cheery card plus use some really cool Bo Bunny paper called Back to Basics.  And I'm still playing with a Spellbinder Cut Tuck Fold dies so, are you ready to see what I came up with?


I still haven't finished my photo box and we're going to be out playing this weekend so the light isn't so great on this. Anyway, isn't this paper cool?  This panel came from a sheet called 12" Alora Cut Outs.  I hope to play with it more.


Here's a close up of the flower.  I added a 3" scalloped circle behind it to show it off more and a coordinating button with white scrappers floss.

I've been playing with some of my photos from our Phoenix trip and some BoBunny Zoology World paper.  Funny how one can look and look at the paper yet the brain just goes into nap mode.  Gotta get some mojo!

No comments: