Friday, June 29, 2012

Going to the dogs, again!

Yesterday I was pulling out some scrap paper and got a bit motivated. I pulled some stamps that went with the paper and here's what I got:


The pattern paper is from AdornIt and the stamp from The Angel Co.  I also used my new Spellbinders Scalloped Oval dies and some twine from The Twinery.  Whatcha think?


I wound the twine by using the Spirelli technique and inked and sponged the ivory oval.

I would have had this posted earlier today but we got hammered by a nasty thunderstorm last night. Power was out and the wind and rain was amazing!  Did get some damage - a sun shades for the patio was torn.  And we got over a 1/2" of rain in about 1/2 hour!  Gully was running but hubby said it was only 1/2'.  We really need the rain but I'm praying Colorado gets some FAST!! Hope you have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

Donna Nuce said...

Thanks for your Colorado prayers. We need! All the help we can get. Your dog card is so cute. Love the twine wrapping.

Donna said...

Cute card! Sorry to hear about the storm damage, hopefully Colorado will get some rain soon.

KellyRae said...

Cute card, especially like the spirelli wrapping. We got blasted with a boomer storm too but thankfully nothing was damaged except some of the veggie plants.