I'll be back to stamping next Monday but I do have a couple posts pre-scheduled. And I got a surprise today! My good friend, KellyRae of the Sassy Rubber Artists blog, nominated me for the Liebster Award! Wow!
The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear, but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany. Liebster, means favorite or dearest, and the Liebster Award is designed to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award, the recipient must pass it on to five more blogs of note.
Okay winners, here’s what you need to do.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve recognition.
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Here is my list:
Christine of Christine's Creative Therapy
Angie of Angie's Creative Inspirations
Debra at Cream City Angels
Shelley at WN Land and Cattle Designs
Chelsea has already won this award and asked me to pass it on to someone else so I'll send it to:
Julie of Julie's Stamp Pad
I follow so many blogs that this was difficult. If you are one of the blogs I follow and you're not mentioned here, please know that this in no way diminishes your blog or projects.