Friday, May 18, 2012

Tool-rific, part 2

Are you ready for the other 2 cards for one of my June classes?  Well, whether you are or not, here they are!


I haven't decided if I like this one or not.  I basically don't like the scalloped oval as it's too "busy" a pattern for the tools on top.  But this was my hubby's favorite.  I haven't figured that out yet.


I do like how this one turned out.  It's a nice clean layout and I made the 2 background pieces using nail and screw stamps from the set.  I also sponged brown ink around the pieces.  I supposed it would be better if I used burgundy but that was an afterthought.  I still have another class to work on, it has a dog theme.

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

I definitely LOVE the second one. That first one is nice and maybe would be better with the oval being a faux wood grain or something like a work bench wood. Everything else on that first card is fab and I can understand why Dean likes it, but the oval piece patterned design is a wee distracting....hmmm John just peeked over my shoulder and says he likes the first one best. Men.