Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Embossed and more...

I finally got the 2 cards for a swap done and mailed.  I know 1 has already been received.  Our theme for our AZ Stampers yahoo group for this month was "embossing".  It could be powder or done with a folder.  I chose the folder version.


I used my Wizard and the Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss folder.  BUT, under the stamped label  (by The Angel Co.) area it's NOT embossed!  I purchased a package of cardboard items called "Frame-Its Kit" from Stamp On It (Michigan)  this past March at the Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo held in Tucson, AZ.


 I kinda searched for a website on the internet but didn't see it. Hmmm....  They sell all kinds of goodies so I'm kinda amazed I couldn't find a website.  Anyway, if you click on the above photo you will see the square area not embossed.  I should do this on white so I can stamp the unembossed area... probably would be more noticeable.


The flowers in the center of the label and those inside are from a piece of left-over paper from a class.  I cannot tell you the maker of the card stock as the name has been cut off and long gone.  Oh well.  The stamped text is also by The Angel Co. 





1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Very cool. I made some of my own but it would have been much easier to get the frames. Have you tried embossing something else within the frame?