Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Watercolor Desert

I'm running a bit behind this month and finally got a card made for my Technique Junkies monthly swap.  I have NO idea who made this stamp but I embossed it on watercolor paper with white embossing powder then colored with my Aqua brush and inks.


The little geckos are from a TAC set and embossed with Verdigris powder.  I had some cool wood grain paper and some fun pressed wood to finish out my card.

Here's a close up but it seems a bit dark. Click on it to enlarge and maybe you can see it better. I used quite a few inks to get the different tones.  There's a bit more to this technique called Distress Ink Watercolor but I did change it around a bit to fit what products I had.  Not too bad.  I may try this again!  What do you think?

No comments: