Sunday, March 25, 2012

The other 2 pages...

Ok, here's the other 2 pages from that Quick Quotes kit. (Try saying that fast 5 times! LOL!)


This is an interesting page and maybe it's for some photos of you doing something on your bucket list.  You can insert little pics on the 3 cream pieces if desired.


Isn't this bucket cool!  I used the ink pad to swipe on the color and love how it turned out!


This is the final page. The brown "frame" is the left over from all the chipboard pieces! Pretty cool how the company had this figured out!


I think this little chipboard handle and tag are just adorable! I did use some red liner tape on the handle as I didn't run the little brads through the page.  I don't know the cost of the kit and it took me a few hours to make all 4 pages.  I'm not the greatest scrapper and I think this kit is nice if you get in a stump on layouts, etc.  What do you think?

1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Darling pages, Carol. Love that bucket. And I LOVE this is so gender-neutral.