Sunday, February 5, 2012

We have a winner!

Well, I had hubby draw a name and we have a winner!  Gail!!  From Michigan!  I will send her an email and she has 1 week to respond.

Today before we left for church I noticed a hawk just 30' from our house.  When we went to get in the car he flew off a little ways.  When we came home he was back where he was this morning so we had to investigate.  That bird had a feast of the jack rabbit that I was wanting to get rid of!


Unfortunately our cat wanted out and she decided to "feast" on that rabbit so I had to go get her before she became bird food.  I got out the shovel and started to move the rabbit but my stomach didn't deal very well with that.  Now I'm waiting for hubby to get off the laptop and get that rabbit out of the yard. Hopefully the hawk will find it where he throws it.


1 comment:

Wendy Zick said...

Congrats to Gail from your fellow Michigander! I live in Huron County where we have bald eagles.