Saturday, January 28, 2012

Green Valley Rec. Class and Cards

Last Wednesday I taught a class at GVR in Green Valley, AZ on Easel Cards.  My "students" made a 4" x 4" and A2 standard cards then a Twisted Easel.  We had so many giggles and laughs and I am so glad I took my camera!  Here are my students with their works in progress.


Here's all 3 working hard.  They are Sandy, Evelyn, and Betty.


Here's Sandy....


And Evelyn...


And Betty!

I'm sure hoping my GVR class on Feb. 8 has more gals.  They don't know how much fun we have!  We will be making Side Step Cards.  I will post my sample later as I haven't taken pics of it yet.   I will post my cards shortly.  I love how they turned out!

2 comments:

Angie said...

I love that you are sharing your love of stamping with others, it's really wonderful! I look forward to seeing your samples!!!!

Rita said...

Looks like you have lots of fun at your classes. Awesome cards!