Saturday, February 4, 2012

Blogiversary Drawing!

This drawing is now over.  Thanks for your participation!

Ok, my 4th Blogiversary was last week and I'm going to now have a drawing to celebrate!  Are you ready?
 There are specific rules so please follow them. (Also, see new projects after this post.) The drawing ends
tonight at midnight!  Have you commented yet? I will be drawing a name Sunday when we get home from church.

#1 Leave a comment with your email addy so that I can contact you if you are the winner! You may want to space it out, for example: marydoe @ gmail dot com (see extra spaces?).

#2 Share my post on yours for another chance to win. Please let me know in your comment that you did this!

#3 If you're not following my blog become a follower for another chance to win and let me know in your comment!

Easy, peasy!  And remember, comments are moderated so yours will NOT show up until I see it and publish it. 

Now, here's what you can win!


I have a grab box of TAC stamps ( 8 complete sets with a retail value of $100 or so), a Corner Chomper (retail value of about $20), and 2 Copic markers.






Drawing will be Feb. 4 so I'll try to keep this post at the top of my blog (once I figure out how to do that).  This gives you a bit over a week to get your comment in. Thanks so much for reading my blog.  You keep me inspired to keep on keeping on!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to win , Carol. My email addy is gailbop @ yahoo.com. I will share your post too. Thanks. I hope I win!

June@I will craft said...

Congrats on your 4 year anniversary. Great giveaway.

mnifye (at) yahoo (dot) com

Lizzette said...

Congrats on 4. Yrs. I love your blog it keeps ke inspired. Thanks for all you do. What a great giveawawy. My addy. Is diamondhead34 at gmail dot com.

cynD said...

Oh Carol I hope it is me... mamacynssmith @ Yahoo dot com. wow 4 years already.. seems like you just started this thing rolling.. Kudos to you! cynD

KellyRae said...

Congrats on 4 years of blogging! I've enjoyed seeing your creativity - thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Hi Carol! As a former TAC demo, I continue to faithfully check your blog; I love to see those old images used in new ways:) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! Oh.....and I'd love to win! Happy 4th!

bethparker 1 @charter .net

Anonymous said...

Four yrs - wow congrats! I enjoy following your blog, and looking at all of your wonderful creations!

Julie Robinson
jbr88@hotmail.com

Susan said...

Congratulations on your blogoversary! I am now a follower. I am also a former TAC demo, so I have checked in on your blog often in the past. My e-mail is quiltmama78 @ yahoo.com. Thank you for the chance to win!

Wendy Zick said...

Congrats Carol! I have posted on my blog- http://wendyswhimsyandwit.blogspot.com/2012/02/happy-blogiversary-carol.html and sharing on Facebook!

Wendy Zick said...

Forgot my email- that would be wsz09 (at)hotmail dot com. Enjoy your birthday!

Kim said...

First off let me wish you a very wonderful Birthday dear friend!Hope your day is as special as you... Congrats on four years of inspiring posts!

Hugs, Kim :)
tacstamps 2 U at hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 4 years! I just found your blog today, and have added it to my favorites. Thanks for the chance to win! Lori

joelori @ citynet . net

Christine Pennington said...

how did i miss this? congrats to 4 wonderful years