I've finally got all our gifts shipped out and hopefully everyone will have their packages by next Monday. I saved a few pull-tab cans (used my can opener on the bottom so the pull-tab is intact) and put some gift cards in them. This is one of the cans...
I used some white Liquid Applique on the frosting areas and added some bling on the hearts with my Stardust Clear Gel pen. Isn't he just cute? I bet the recipient will be trying to figure out how I got the gift card in the can but I did have problems with the hot glue on the bottom.
My brother and his wife will be arriving today from Texas to spend the weekend with my folks (next door to us). We'll be celebrating Christmas Saturday will my mother's sister's family at a large party that evening. This party is a LOT of fun as we fellowship and eat and have a hoot of a gift exchange!
Check out the rest of the team's projects and leave us all a comment!
- Diana: http://memorycrafter.blogspot.com/
- Debra: http://creamcityangels.blogspot.com/
- Christine: http://christines-creativetherapy.blogspot.com
- Donna: http://lakefrontstampingcreations.blogspot.com/
- Laura: http://www.thecraftysister.com/