Sunday, November 27, 2011

Upcoming class at the AZ Scrapbooking Store

I finally finished all my samples for my December classes and this class is scheduled for December 7th at 1 pm.


These are Pull-Out Christmas cards.  I learned the technique from my friend KellyRae and will give the link AFTER my class.  This is the card closed.


Card open.  The text (and text on following) is from a TAC set and I think the cactus is by Stamp Mania but I can't say for sure as the stamp isn't mine (and neither are the following main images).  I colored this with Copic markers and used the Stardust Clear Gel pen on the light bulbs.




I had a heck of a time getting the directions made up and still may have to "fine tune" them.  So, if you are in the Green Valley, AZ area the first Wednesday of December and want to take the class or are interested in other classes available check out the AZ Scrapbooking site.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inquiring minds want to know! Carol, the Christmas tree folding from the Spellbinders scallop circle, how did you do it? Are there instructions some place, or could you give me instructions? I'm thinking of useing this for Christams cards this year.

Thanks
Sue Stenzel