Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Here Mojo, where are you?

Since Thanksgiving my mojo is missing!  It may have ate too much and is resting it off...  Or did it hide in shame as I didn't go shopping on Black Friday (rarely do I go)?   Or maybe...   Well, anyway.   It's missing.  I spent an hour blurfing for ideas for a card for our youngest granddaughter's birthday.  I'm almost ashamed to show this card as I feel it just didn't come together.

I had a scrap of this paper left over from a class and it kinda got me to thinking Asian...  So out came the TAC set called Konnichiwa that I got at the last convention.  As I colored with my Copics I definitely felt terribly rusty!  Man!  I haven't colored in AGES!


I think the hair came out fairly good but that's about it.  I also do not like the lay out.  The pattern paper is a bit overwhelming.  But, I decided to show you one of my "goofs".  I really struggle sometimes to get a card to come together. Bummer.  Well, the granddaughter is still getting the card.  There's a lot of me in it.  And you should see the bits and pieces that I tried to incorporate that are sitting on my work table!



No comments: