Thursday, October 13, 2011

Memory Works order in!!

Last Tuesday I got my starter kit (catalogs, invoices, pens, and a bag) and my first order.  I'm so excited!

I did take out the 4 items of Kathy's order but this is a good start! For product I got the Nordic Holiday Card Kit (and they're all made now), Simple Stories Collection Pack - 25 Days of Christmas, coordinating ribbon and cardstock, and Crate paper - Farmhouse with coordinating Stand Outs and Phrase Stickers, Unity Stamps that go with the 25 Days of Christmas.

I am so ready to play!  And getting ideas together for a home party if anyone in the Tucson, Green Valley Arizona area is interested!!

You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you. Isaiah 55:12

2 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

Awesome! Isn't the bag cute? I need to put in my first order. Did you notice the santa in 25 of Christmas is the same santa TAC had?

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice - I wish you the best in this new venture.