Friday, October 7, 2011

Love That Coffee!

I am finally ready for my November 2nd class at the AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  The theme is "Coffee With the Girls" and Pat came up with this title (she's taken quite a few of my classes).  Since I'm so enjoying this new set from Papertrey Ink called Warm Thoughts I just kept making cards.

Do you remember my Oct. 1 post for World Cardmaking Day?  I'm still using the same paper on all the cards.  This particular card I added some scoring with my Scor-Pal then swiped my Burnt Umber PH ink on all edges and scores.  For a simple card I like the design.


Here you can see the scoring a bit closer and the glittery coffee made by coloring in with my Stardust Clear Gel pen (my favorite bling maker - I don't think I've said that lately...).


What do you think of this one??  Wouldn't it be great to send as a Thinking of You card?  Just add the appropriate text inside!




I added mini glue dots behind the ribbons to keep them in place.  I don't like my ribbons moving during mailing.  And again the coffee was colored with the Stardust Clear Gel pen.

I have 2 more to share with you so stay tuned!

You heavens above, rain down righteousness; let the clouds shower it down.  Isaiah 45:8


1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Clever title! I love coffee cards and these are sweet.