Sunday, October 9, 2011

Had enough coffee??

These are the last 2 cards for my Nov. 2nd class.  This class will repeat Nov. 15 at 6 pm.

Not only did I used PTI's Warm Thoughts set but I added a TAC set called Running Stitches.  Doesn't it almost look "plaid" on the edge?





I also used my 1/4" hole punch to make the corners on the white and dotted cardstocks then added little black rhinestones to each corner.  And the steam and coffee have the Stardust Clear Gel pen added.

And the last card for the class. I used a Fiskars Treading Water border punch and 2 different sizes of  scalloped oval punches for the main image.





What do you think of the text?  I like how it balances out the cup image.

Isn't it cool how one can use just 1 set of stamps (mostly) and the same papers and come up with so many different looks! My students seem to love this along with how easy it is to replicate these cards at home with their products.  Just think of changing the coffee to a small flower and the papers to shades of blue or pink!  Same layouts but the look would be so different!  Hmmm...

With you is the fountain of life, O LORD; in your light we see light.  Psalm 36:9


No comments: