Friday, October 14, 2011

Cowboy Bath

I am one of my best customers and I just had to purchase this stamp from QKR Stampede.  I used to have a horse and kinda considered myself a cowgirl but, I have to admit, I NEVER took a bath this way!

I used a TAC set also for the hat and kerchief embellies called Wild West.

Here he is a little closer.  I colored with Copic markers. You can't see the Stardust Clear Gel pen in the water.

The large text is also by QKR but the Happy Birthday is a TAC stamp.


And this is the back of the card.  This, also, is a TAC stamp.  This card is for my brother whose birthday is coming up soon!  He's not a cowboy but did date a gal who did endurance racing in Texas. Actually he's more of a golfer but I've made him so many golf cards over the years I just had to do something different.   I hope he likes this....

How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God!  I John 3:1

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

Now Carol - I can see you doing this!!! Just kidding - what a fun image and great job on your coloring.