Saturday, September 10, 2011

OWH Birthday Bash Celebration

My friend, KellyRae, was the featured cardmaker yesterday at Operation Write Home! She used to be an angel with TAC and she is just SO talented!!  She is great fun to "stamp" with and has wonderful ideas!

The challenge was to "case" one of her beautiful creations. So, without further ado...

 I just purchased this really cool set called Down By The Sea by Inkadinkado.  The polka dot paper is by DCWV and I double layered the vellum so the background wouldn't overpower the stamps.

I adhered the vellum to the paper with mini black brads and used Noir Palette Hybrid ink for the stamping.
I was trying to think of something to add to the right of the grass but decided that less was more. What do you think??

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

How beautiful - love the black/white design - will have to go take a look at KellyRaes creation.

Jen M said...

This is SUPER pretty! Great job!

Chelsea said...

I love KellyRae and I love your card!