I was taking a few minutes the other day looking through the photos on my computer and came across the window shades I made back in 2002 to go with the shower curtain in our bathroom.
I had just signed on as demo 547 with The Angel Company in August of 2002 and was getting a good selection of stamps in my inventory. The original shade in the bathroom was no good and then the light bulb "exploded" over my head!
I can't remember the name of the set but back then we could get stamps in large red rubber sheets. I had red cushion that I glued to the stamp sheet with rubber cement then used Alene's Tack It Over and Over on the back. Never heard of "indexing" back then.. I still have the shower curtain that inspired this shade but the window in the hall bath is so small and high with frosted glass that it needs no shade. I left this in the house that we rented when we moved.