Sunday, July 24, 2011

Great card by Mischelle Smith!

Since my mojo is still on vacation and I've been cutting out 13 sets of stamps (light blisters on right hand pinky) I decided to show you a card I received from TAC's CEO Mischelle Smith.  We played with this set at Seminar in June and I have this set but this card is just gorgeous!


This stamp is a Rewards Level A set called Lovely Butterfly (see page 7 in the catty).  She black embossed the ornament from Victorian Elements (pg. 96 - a set of 5 cool images for $21.95) on the black cardstock.  I believe she colored the image with Copic markers then clear embossed the whole image!  And isn't the black bow just the perfect embellishment!

Hopefully my mojo will be home when I get back from church today and I'll be creative.  I'm taking part in a Christmas Blog Hop next Sunday and already got an idea.  Better get on it before it fades!

(And hopefully this will post properly.  Blogger changed their format and pre-scheduling a post is a bugger!)