Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cactus cards

A while back I showed 4 cactus images I stamped by Animal Spirit stamps.  I finally finished 2 cards for our Arizona Stampers group as I join an Above/Below swap frequently and this month the theme was southwest.  These cactus images were perfect!!


According to the swap I send a card to the gal above and the gal below me in the sign-up data base.  I also used the set Wonderful Words (a GREAT set of 6 stamps @ $18.95) with the cover text and a great inside stamp.






The image above has some Stardust Clear Gel pen glitter on it (bet you thought I'd forgotten this fun bling pen) on different aspects of the image.  The other card's cactus was stamped on glossy so I figured that was enough bling for now.  I also used some twine from The Twinery (I have a sample pack that I purchased a few months ago).  I think the gals will like these cards, what do you think?


1 comment:

KellyRae said...

Beautiful cards! And only you could work in bling on a cactus. LOVE it.