Thursday, June 23, 2011

Huggy Bears!

I am at the Tucson airport now - if this posted when scheduled. I'll be flying out real soon for Denver then Wichita.  I'm so looking forward to Seminar and seeing my fellow angel friends! And seeing new ideas and making projects and not sleeping and, and, and.... 

But I'll show you the card I made my Dad for Father's Day. 


I used a stamp set called Just One You.  Isn't it adorable!! It's from the Fall Supplement as is the last card I posted (Theo the cat). I used Pop Rocks Classic SWIC paper and the stickers to write Dad. I noticed after photoing that there is a bit of paper torn off the cover leaving a swath of white in the blue. A little bit of Copic marker and it's almost not noticeable!


I used my Stardust Clear Gel pen to "bling" the stickers and really make them pop!


And I colored with my Copic markers.  I need to get on YouTube and get some more lessons!  Inside this card is stamped "Precious things are rare and few....     ...guess that's why there's just one you." These 2 stamps are more of an inny & outy but I used them both together. I also stamped Happy Father's Day using the Trendy Greetings set, a classic stamp set! 

Hopefully my flight will be non-eventful and the gates at DIA in Denver are close together.  I hate running down the moving sidewalks when I usually have to go to the bathroom really bad!  My flights have VERY little time between and it is not fun having to hurry when you need a pit stop while carrying 2 bags!

Please say a prayer for my flights and the weather! I really would appreciate it! Be home Sunday late afternoon!

No comments: