Monday, May 2, 2011

It's Party Time!

Tomorrow I head into Tucson for a stamp party at a new friend's house!  She has about 8 gals coming so my "Make 'n Take" must be fairly easy.  We won't be making this card but I wanted to play with it again.It was one of the new Fling stamp sets, Majestic Mountain (link does not show set unfortunately).  I made it monochromatic using only blues.


I used Caboodle blues V-367 Dark Sky and V-368 Great Lakes.  I also used Premium White cardstock for the images and stamped them with Starry Night PH ink.


And, of course, I used my Stardust Clear Gel pen to add sparkle to the water.  I'm cutting enough "kits" for 12 guests and I sure hope my sales are good.  I haven't done a party for over a year!  About time, I say! LOL!

Saturday evening my brother flew in to help celebrate Dad's birthday.  We took him to Cattle Town in Tucson and other family members joined us for a fun time.  The waitress took a group photo that I'll print out and give to dad. This will be a fun week so I'm not sure how much I'll get posted here.  Hope you have a great week and God bless you!

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Love your card. Love this image. I NEED it. lol

Glittered Paws said...

Love it in monochromatic colors, very pretty.,

Chelsea said...

Awesome job with this set!