Friday, May 13, 2011

Another Graduation card...

Since I posted one of the two cards Tuesday I better post the other one. (It was to have posted yesterday but Blogger was down for the day....)  This was for my niece.  She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Biology Summa Cum Laude from Newman University in Wichita, KS. She'll be attending a veterinarian college this fall in MO.


I used the same retired set for the white embossed phrase at the bottom and the same stickers from Michaels.


How do you like the white vellum scalloped circle?? This is from her graduation notice she sent us. I used the Mega Scalloped Circle punch and a 3" circle punch.  I had a scrap of holographic paper and used a piece of White Cardstock Strip  (discontinued).  I couldn't get it to photo but the base card is navy blue with red and yellow specks. 

Have you checked today the Card a Day in May on the TAC blog??  Check it out!!