Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tune In Tuesday - Brights!

Debra Miller is the featured designed on today's TAC Savvy Projects Tune In Tuesday special. I usually can do brights with no problems and I hope this card is bright enough...


I needed a card with a cupcake theme and Heather had a sketch challenge so I combined the two!  What do you think??  I used DCWV cardstock (except for the yellow and white).  I also used my Scor-Pal and Scor-Bug to make the dots and lines then sanded them for more pop.  The cute little cupcake is from the Little Cupcakes set and I colored it with Copic markers. I also used my Corner Chomper to round the corners on the red piece. I added the red buttons with white scrappers floss as the card just needed something more.


And, of course, I used the Stardust Clear Gel pen to add some bling!  I used Momento Black ink to stamp all images and, for some reason (probably grabbed the wrong white paper) it bled when I colored the cherry.  I need to find my White Caboodle paper! I see I need to practice a LOT more with my Copics!

So, I'll be mailing this card to a swap member on the AZ Stampers list and I hope the recipient likes it!
Check out more projects through the link at the top of this post!





5 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Cute card Carol! - the link feature is now fixed - sorry I had some technical difficulties this morning.

Glittered Paws said...

Great Bright card - the colors just pop. I am sure your swap member will love it.

Chelsea said...

Yummy cupcake... One of my favorite stamps!

Chris said...

Love your layout...so unique. Great card!

Shelly N. said...

like this one!