Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Flower ATC

Last night the Ink Spots met in Green Valley.  Though we were few in number I think we had a good time! Natalie even brought a friend, Jan, a newbie stamper! I think she's hooked!  And Susanne was gone as her hubby took her to Branson, MO for their 40th anniversary!  She'll be home soon with lots of great memories.  I think she missed me as her phone called me twice without her knowledge... Something in her purse hit redial previous number I guess. LOL!

Our ATC swap theme was May Flowers.  Here's mine...





I used some yellow, green and white cardstock scraps and Baby Blossoms LE stamp set.  These stamps were available quite some time ago and they're about 1/2 the size of the Blossoms and Blessings stamps.



I colored the baby blossom with Shimmers Chalks and my photo just would not pick up the faint shimmer.  The text is from the Tag Tidbits set, an oldie but goodie and still current!  That set is so versatile!  This 2nd photo shows the more correct colors as the base ATC is bright yellow!

Today I'm working at an auction. I'll be loading up on sunscreen, grabbing my visor, and coming home dirty from probably working security.  The lot is not paved so I know I'll be heading for the shower as soon as I get home.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

lovely ... used this same set on my blog today!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice and what a nice image to use - I know the shimmer chalks produces beautiful results. Isn't ATCs fun??