Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Twine It!

For the record, I didn't make the TAC™ Design Team.  The angels that did are VERY talented and created some amazing projects.  I congratulate all those that got called.

Now, on to today's post. Yesterday I got a package of cool twine from a company called The Twinery. I ordered the sample pack and can't wait to finish a couple projects to start playing with these cool twines.  These are WAY different than Scrappers Floss.


Hopefully by the weekend I'll have something done with some of these!  Aren't the colors delish!! There's 1.5 yards in each color, enough possibly to get you hooked???  I paid $20 plus shipping for these so check out their site and blog!


7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Can't wait to see how you use this - I have some of the red/white and just have not used it.

Junieb said...

For the record, you are VERY talented too!! Like TAC said, it was tough to choose because they got so many great entries ~ and yours were some of them!! :-)

Teresa Jenkins said...

Yummy twine, going to have to get some of that! You are super talented too!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create with the twine! Hugs to a very talented lady!

Chelsea said...

Ooooh yummy. I wish I had some of this! I wanna see what you come up with. Sorry about the Dream Team ... I too did not make it.

Jen Carter said...

Yea!! You got some Twinery twine!! This is the BEST stuff!! I know you'll love it and it is quite the rage right now! LOVE the colors!! I just adore seeing the spools all lined up on my shelf! SO PRETTY!!

Sorry you didn't make the dream team. You do beautiful work, don't be discouraged!

Anonymous said...

Carol, did anyone come up with a description for the Dec.06, 09 tools or parts items needing a name and claim to fame? I wanted to send this dated page on to a friend who loves a flash from the past but wanted to be aware of what may already have been shared. Thanks.
Glad coscopy is completed with results fine. Praises be THE ONE LIFE GIVER! Double diamonds are only a tip of that faithful emotion and praise life's swift
continuation. Double Diamonds are so energetic! They want to travel, greet with that up close and personal in your face smiling sides up kind of greeting. Sunny pop comes in great affect when some of this embellishment twine is tied on for a little jazz razz matazz. Spotted one the other day on a DT and now I know what the product is!! Good to see this fun on your site, Carol. Those AZ gals are going to have way too much fun designing and embellishing with twine.
Keep Looking UP!
mt23stamperatyahoo