Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hey , Chick!

Each month our stamp group, the Ink Spots, meet to exchange ideas, etc.  I hope to download my phone photos of a recent challenge that turned out great.  This past meeting our ATC theme was a "new beginning".  Well, I stewed and stewed over this and had a total brain freeze.  I finally came up with the following the day of the meeting.


My thought was that a chick was the beginning of a chicken and I haven't used this set much.  It's called Tail Feathers and has some real fun little chickies!


The words in the background came from the Background Soup set. It's a great set with an assortment of cool images.  I colored this little chickie with Copic markers and added the little flower that I colored with Pearl Ex.  There was a wide variety of ATCs. Kathy's ATC was the most unique to me as she used an image and stamped the word NOW in it. What a hoot! I liked all the ATCs and I'm getting into them more and more.

4 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so cute! I wish I had more stampers around here to get together with.

Chelsea said...

these are sooo fun and festive ... love the colors!

Glittered Paws said...

Hey chickie these are just too cute - love how you colored them and the flower is the extra touch.

Laurie Unger said...

Love the colors and the flower!