Monday, December 6, 2010

Peace ATCs

Friday night is our Ink Spots meeting at 6 pm at AZ Scrapbooking store in Green Valley, AZ.  Unfortunately, I can't go,  My hubby is flying home from week-long classes in Olds, Alberta, Canada in GPS farming!  So, Friday night I have to pick up him and a co-worker at the Phoenix airport. I'll be giving my projects and notebook to Susanne to take care of my end of the meeting (secretary/treasurer). But, I did complete my ATCs  with the Holiday theme. So, without further ado...


I think these took me the longest time to complete as there's a lot of details involved. I sprayed the green base with Pewter Shimmerz to give the sky a bit of a glow. I probably should have used a navy base but after I got these cut my design changed.  Does that ever happen to you?


The word (from the Peace set) is stamped with Brilliance Moonlight White then embossed with a white sparkle embossing powder (sparkle doesn't show but it's pretty cool IRL!) from my stash.  The tree is created using the Nested Pine Trees shapeability by Spellbinders and my Wizard then swiped with Jardin Moss PH ink.  The tree uses paper from the Miss Moxie SWIC pack. I have a little container of star brads that works perfectly for the tree topper.


I have a cool tree border punch by ?? (maybe EK Success??)  that I used on the bottom layer of white cardstock.  The tree is adhered using foam mounting tape then the top torn white layer.  I also used Icicle Stickles to add a touch of snow on the 2 layers (top one is torn for a more ragged look)  then stamped Merry Christmas from the Thinking of You set in Jardin Moss PH ink.

We have yet to start decorating for Christmas.  Maybe this weekend when my hubby is home.  Are you getting ready to celebrate CHIRSTmas??  Remember, Jesus is the Reason for the Season!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful - love all the shimmer, great ATC's.

Angela K said...

Great ATCs, really cute!