Wednesday, December 1, 2010

More of our Sedona weekend

As promised, here's some more pages!


Between Sedona and Flagstaff is a most amazing canyon!  It rivals some of my favorite drives in northwest Wyoming. We stayed in Flagstaff the night of our arrival because we couldn't get turned around to go back through town to find a hotel.  You may not believe this but there was a line of traffic over 2 miles long!! So we just kept going and got a room at a nice hotel for $72!  Was told by the Trolley Tour gal that this was VERY cheap compared to rooms in Sedona! Plus we ate supper at a Sizzler which I loved to go to in Billings, MT until it closed many years ago.






I did stamp a leaf border from the Autumn Leaves set down the center of the title piece.


On our way home we stopped in Camp Verde and took in the Out of Africa Wildlife Park.  It was getting just late enough that the shadows were horrible. The brochure is tucked into a pocket as was the one for the Trolley Tour in my previous post.


The images are from a retired stamp set called So Silly. The white on the animals was done with the white gel pen.  Here's my little bit of journaling on the page. I think I had my camera settings a bit off when I took this. But at least you can read it!

Did you enjoy my simple scrapbooking??  I don't feel very good at scrapping and tend to do rather simple pages. I now need to get an album to put these in!


3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful pics and what a nice job you did with scrapping them.

Divinewoman said...

Beautiful pictures, I was in Arizona two years ago, at the Grand Canyon.

Laurie Unger said...

Sedona is on my top 5 places to visit! One of these days.... Great page layouts and that Africa spot looks cool too!