Sunday, December 12, 2010

Love them pearls...

At our Ink Spots meeting in October Susanne had us playing with Pearl Ex.  We watered down the pallette then painted stamps before applying them to paper.  I don't know who made this leaf image but it sure is pretty.  The text is from the Bless Your Heart hostess A set and the paper is all from my scrap stash.


The design is from a sketch challenge on Paper Wings. 


How do you like that shimmer?? In real life it almost pops off the card!  I colored the ribbon, both sheer and satin, with a Copic marker and the text is stamped in Noir PH ink.

I got this card done earlier this week as today I'm in Phoenix (this post was pre-scheduled). I have to pick up hubby and Gordon (co-worker) at 9 pm at the airport.  They were north of Calgary, Canada for special classes for work. I doubt we'll get home before 1 a.m.   

No comments: