Friday, December 24, 2010

Final Christmas card of the year....

I'm still mailing out cards but this is my final one I'm making this year.  I was digging through some of my crafting drawers and found the gold eyelet stickers TAC used to sell plus I was blog surfing (can't remember where I seen the inspiration for this card) and ding, ding!!  Or maybe a light came on...   Anyway, this card is the result of the card I seen.


I used a light brown card base, a dark brown layer, and Spellbinders Labels 5 with my Wizard.  The pattern paper is from Paperbilities (I thought I had it taped down well enough when going through the Wizard but it still cut crooked). All stamps are from the Hung On A Tree set. The text and edges are inked with Burnt Umber PH ink.






I stamped the poinsettia on White Caboodle card stock and used Momento Tuxedo Black ink. The flower is colored with Copic markers: R35, R89, G14, G19, and the Blender. I added a dot of Black glitter pen to each berry for a bit more added bling.



Here's the gold sticker eyelets.  I also have a pack of silver.  I really need to go through my drawers more often and play with the goodies I rediscover!

Tomorrow is CHRISTmas day.  Remember Him and His birthday as you enjoy time with family and friends.  Jesus was God's gift to the world.

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

What a pretty "final" card - love this image and isn't it fun to find things in our stash? I kept those silver/gold sticker eyelets and still use them from time to time. Great card. Have a Blessed christmas.